All 6 art Reviews

In syreni et angelus In syreni et angelus

My god. This is incredible in every way imaginable.

Riding on a Cloud Riding on a Cloud

I love your art style so much it's probably unhealthy.

Torogoz responds:

Wow, thank you so much. That is so nice of you to say.

LAWLESS - Jace LAWLESS - Jace

Really interesting character design. His facial expression is especially well-done. I really enjoy your drawing style. Keep it up yo!

Abandoned Biology Lab Abandoned Biology Lab

Wow. Looking at this and your other art, this stuff would be great concepts for movie/game/tv set designs. Great stuff.

Solace Depth Solace Depth

Well..

Your collage turned out AMAZING. Seriously. This is on a whole different level than most of the art here. I've been looking through your stuff, and almost all of it would be amazing album covers.

Sate responds:

Wow, Appreciate it!

Ripple Ripple

Excellent.

Sorry to do it through the review field man, but you think you would possibly be able to do my EP art when I release it? Shouldn't take much longer. I already have 3 tracks ready. Working on the last one here right now, so again, shouldn't have much longer to go until I can release this.

As far as the art: I like the black border around it. For some reason, it gives me a very grime vibe. The middle kinda looks like a dirty wall, with a bunch of fractal fuckery around it.

SineRider responds:

yeah sure I'll do the art for your EP. Just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do. ACtually I'm going to PM you right now, not sure when you'll see this