Ozy's Masterstroke Ozy's Masterstroke

Man.

What an animation. Great laughs throughout. And I was crying from laughing after that easter egg. Great movie..

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

I saw the title..

And immediately knew I had to see this. I absolutely love that album. That album changed my life, and this flash just made it a whole lot better. Thank you.

STOP! & Go STOP! & Go

lol

as soon as i saw the name of this flash i was like "STOP AND GO BY ONYX!! OH EM EFF GEE!!!" i love the song.

FattyWhale responds:

yup good song.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

awesome

jesus christ it's just like the real game. hard as crap 5/5

Madness interactive Madness interactive

ummyea

this is with out a doubt the best game i've ever played with flash (besides flash flash revolution). but the download version doesnt work for me.

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

great

that was absolutely fantastic!!! i loved how with each new added beat a new thing to knock you out was there. i especially loved when the lyrics came in and the words were flying across the screen

(WIP) Powerpad_Evolved (WIP) Powerpad_Evolved

As always, lovely stuff. I'm especially loving the combination of the chip synth with the jazzy piano and rhodes. Great tune.

Shores of Pleasant Dreams Shores of Pleasant Dreams

Wow. This is...this is lovely. I love it when I find truly great ambient stuff on here.

Halindir responds:

Thank you very much, my good Sir Poop, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

DooDooDoDoWubWubWub DooDooDoDoWubWubWub

A limiter won't solve the problem. It will still sound awful, just more quietly. What really needs to happen is better leveling of each track. Don't just go in and turn up every track in the mixer up to +3db. That's retarded. Rule 1 of electronic music, never let your levels go over 0db. That's when things start to clip, and you get really distorted sounds. If it weren't for the clipping, this would actually sound kinda neat. If you're still working on it, go through and re think how you work with the volumes of each track in the mixer.

lantaren responds:

Actually, I didn't. most of my tracks are turned down about 20% from 100%, so you're telling me that I have them at +3db? hell no. it's just that the sounds freaking suck and that the mp3 compression was weak. I've already fixed the problem, and will re-upload the better one soonish.

In syreni et angelus In syreni et angelus

My god. This is incredible in every way imaginable.

Riding on a Cloud Riding on a Cloud

I love your art style so much it's probably unhealthy.

Torogoz responds:

Wow, thank you so much. That is so nice of you to say.

LAWLESS - Jace LAWLESS - Jace

Really interesting character design. His facial expression is especially well-done. I really enjoy your drawing style. Keep it up yo!